jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

Until the death separates us...

My dogs, my loves. . . 

In my life I have few persons in whom to rest and to be able to trust, can be counted with the fingers of the hands 

And then there are my dogs, which are a part of my family. Every day in the morning they wake up me with lametones, moving its colitas, happy, as if they had not seen me in years. 

They give me all its love and allegiance without conditions. 
They never make me alone, it does not matter if I am satisfied or sad, if I have money or not, if I go in pajamas or with my best finery, that does not matter for them. . . 

They ask for very little, a roof, meal and your fondness, only with that they are already happy 
and whenever you need them they are there. 

They cannot speak, but if to listen to you although they do not understand what you tell them although if they understand my tears or my sadness, also my happiness. 

I can put the hand in the fire for them and that I will not burn myself: About how much persons can we say that? 

Some of them think that I am crazy for treating my dogs as my children, perhaps the this thing. . . but it is not important for me to be crazy any time it has its company. . . 

Because I know that my relation with them is a real love, because I know that they will never hurt me and they will only separate of me the day that they are already not. . . 

TO MY SHAGGY LOVES: T, L, P, M 

If you have liked and want to share your experiences or feelings, leave a comment and to subscribe to my blog. 

Thank you and see you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario