jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

My best friend: My dog

My dog. . . 
Welcome to my blog: 
The target, it is to extract a smile to all those that we love the animals. 
I do not know if you spent, but I am tired of entering in facebook, twitter. . . 
and to meet sad histories and unpleasant images. We, which we love and worry for the animals, already know the quantity of abandonments that exists, the animal maltreatment, etc. 
And we are already he makes aware two with all these topics. 
So the target of this blog is to make you happy the day with nice news, exploits of animals, animals taking care of its proprietors, its experiences, its madnesses, its escapades. . . All that  we adore of our pets. 
Also with your help I would like being publishing all the places where we can go with our shaggy ones; hotels, beaches, parks etc. 
Also you can share your experiences, photos of your cherubs, count its escapades. . . 
PD: East is my first blog, if there is some error or something that it could improve you can leave your comment and this way we will do of this page, our small oasis. 
Thank you very much and see you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario